The Vitamin Kid

Avoiding bad medicine and finding non-toxic treatments that actually work

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ankeny, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Everything you know is wrong

Deception is everywhere in conventional medicine and in alternative medicine. It's a minefield out there.

My focus here will be life extension and treatment of disease in the true Hippocratic mode ("I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice."). This approach will involve discussion of diet, nutritional supplements, and non-toxic alternative therapies more than it does the use of controlled doses of refined toxins (pharmaceutical drugs). By so doing, I hope to keep us from "harm and injustice". Since physicians have generally failed in this oath, someone has to take up the slack. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

I am more interested in finding techniques that work than I am in understanding how they work. Understanding is a fine thing, but honestly, we don't understand how gravity works, and we may not understand for some time to come. (Warps in space-time? gravitons? I don't know. Neither does anyone, except God.) This lack of knowledge does not hamper the useful application of gravity. (Some scientists have even demonstrated an antigravity effect, with the use of spinning discs of certain materials. No one knows why that works, either.)

I'm looking forward to searching health news to bring readers tips to help them look better, feel better, slow the aging process, suffer fewer illnesses, and cope better with illnesses already extant. Plus, I have a few opinions of my own to throw in from time to time. Only a few. Haha.

Welcome to thevitaminkid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home